Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
HI I was playing a competition with others players ...the one that wins 5 races in first place, and I had 30 days for made it...I left yesterday and today is no more in the Game!! I already won 3 ...help please!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I understand.... it was a competition that consist in win 5 times the episode race, and You had 30 days to Made it.
I already won 3 races in 3 days . Next day I entered and desapeared the competition .
I wish somehow Fix it.
Thanks
Hello again @402๐โโ๏ธ
Do you have any screenshots of the event?
Without any of that information, it is hard for me to help you๐
Dont remember the name of the competition
Hello @402๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which game are you playing?
Do you remember the name of the event you played? If not, do you have a screenshot of that event?
The better details you can provide, the better assistance I can provide.
To reply back, you can type in below box. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box๐ซ๐ซ