Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven’t seen the Hub at all. I am in the USA. Why am I not able to play in the tournament?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am very glad to know that you have the All Stars event in your game now!
But, I am sorry to hear that it appeared only after reinstalling the game😕
Enjoy the game and have fun in All Stars🌟🌟🌟
Contact didn’t work but I deleted the app and reinstalled it and now I have All Stars but all the lives and candies I had are gone. At least I can compete now.
Hello again @DeadRose🙋♀️
Here are the steps to contact the King Player Support team⬇️
Please let me know if you I can be further assistance🍫🍫
Thank you! Let me check my game and come back with the steps to follow 🌟🌟
I am playing on my phone which worked last year.
Which device are you using to play the game @deadrose129?
Since we are already discussing here, I have closed the other thread you have posted your question!
I did check to see if an update is available but there wasn’t. How do I contact player support? Thank you for all your help.
Did you make sure that you have installed the latest version of the App?
If you did, I would suggest you to contact the Player Support team and find out if it is a glitch that you did not receive the event OR you were not included in the event this time! They might know a little bit info!
I will not be able to help to find out from the Candy In-charge team as they won't be here for next 4 days due to Easter break!!
I am playing a game with purple candies but they are not star shaped. I am over level 7,000 so I should be included.
Hello @deadrose129🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
HUB was acting glitchy for many players!! But, not having the HUB icon is not because you do not have the All Stars event!!
Did you make sure you have updated the App to the latest version?
Do you have the Star shaped Purple candies in your game? All you have to do is replay a level that has Purple candies and win it. If you are included in the event, winning the level will trigger the event and the Purple candy count will be added to the scoreboard and you will see the leaderboard.
To reply back, you can type in the box given below🍫🍫