Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Probably a dumb question….I play on my phone daily, is there anything I need to do to play the Allstar game? Do I need to sign up or is it automatic?
Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @valandgabs🤗 A Warm Welcome to our King Community!
No question is a dumb question! Every question helps us to gain knowledge🌟 And you are not the first crusher with this question! There were many players that came in with same question!
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
It came out automatically for me, I play from Spain