Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why am I, in the 16,000 range, playing all stars against someone in the 600 range. There’s no way I can compete with that level. They can pass (and are passing) 10 levels for each of my levels. Why don’t you put the like numbers against each other?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bendcookie53🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I completely agree with you about the disadvantage we have when we are combined with the players that are in lower levels!! It is not just you, but many players who are at the top of the map feel the same!! We keep on asking King about grouping the players at the same levels! But, it is not happening yet!!
I will pass on your feedback to our Candy Community In-charge when they come back to work after Easter break!
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great weekend ahead🍫🍫