Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why don't I earn gold bars when I complete 15 consecutive games?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just finished 13070 completing 15 games in a row. I do not have candy royal, chocolate box, daily chest etc. When I completed my 15 games I did not get the normal 45 gold bars. Last night after playing my 15 games I did not receive any gold bars either so this is 2 days in a row. Getting sick of them taking away the goodies you can earn.
Hello @Colleen_Anderson🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga game?
If so, did you play the Episode Race or Candy Royale Race? Did you win the event and saw a pop-up that you won certain amount of Gold Bars?
Please reply back by typing in the box given below🍫🍫