Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why didn't I get my daily rewards? They were all filled up and it said I was getting them all but ,didn't.. please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sweetds🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
Which daily rewards are you talking about? I am not sure what you meant by "filled them up"!!
Please provide as many details as you can! So that, I can provide you better assistance!
To reply back, you can simply type your comment below🍫🍫