Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My question is above where it says question
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MISTe I am sorry to hear about your brain injury having affected you like this. I think to play Candy Crush does use short term memory quite a bit, so maybe it's not the right game for you? Play it if you enjoy the game but don't let the game trick you into spending money.
I am on a fairly new Android phone and I am keeping up with the updates. Please forgive me I have a brain injury and it seems to have made my short term memory non-existent almost. I can't remember what else you asked but I do know what I asked was about booster.
Hello @MISTe🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Other than the Booster wheel, do you have Daily Treat Machine; Season Pass; Chocolate Box, etc., features in your game?
Which device are you using to play the game?
If you are playing on a mobile device, which version of the App do you have right now?
Please reply back by typing in the box given below🍫🍫