Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my game isn’t loading in all stars missions
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think if you open a new account and then use that to log into your regular account to take part of the competition it is not surprising that you cannot enter All Stars that way. I think that would make it far too easy for anyone to take advantage of the early easier levels to top up their gold balance for this competition, again and again. I have in the past used this method myself to get back onto my feet in the game, but during All Stars that cannot be allowed.
Sorry to know that @tmarsh!!
Click on this Green lettered link to find the dates of the Tournament, posted by our Candy Community In-charge —> Candy Crush All Stars 2024 — All you need to know
I forgot to ask you!! Which country do you live in?
nope. Aren’t the qualifiers done for anyways? Kind
nope. Aren’t the qualifiers done for anyways? Kind of sucks that I couldn’t play.
Hello again @tmarsh🙋♀️
Did you receive the event today?
Please check this thread for more details —> All Stars Qualifiers
the tournament is not popping up anywhere. I’ve played a few rounds and it is still not popping up. I created a new account and it let me into the All stars tournament but when I signed into my account it didn’t keep track of my progress.
Hello @tmarsh🤗 Thank you for replying back!
But, I am not clear on where you are not seeing the Tournament in your game? OR if it has disappeared from your game?
It is not possible to understand/assume your question/issue without many details!! The better details you provide, the better assistance we can be!
Thank you and have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫
tournament
Hello @tmarsh🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you talking about the All Stars Tournament OR the side missions?
Can you please clarify by typing in the box given below🍫🍫