Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my old account is having connection issues how can I not loose my progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
iPhone it isn’t letting me connect and keeps thinking over and over again and I’m not getting my life’s from friends. I’m beginning to think it’s not safe for me to continue using this app
Hello @TinaMarieYoung🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game?
To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫