Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to play tournament
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @alpeshsrivastavπββοΈ
Unfortunately, we do not have an answer that! Because, everybody that help out here is a player just like you!
Community Managers are King employees! But, they all are off for the long weekend! Until they come back on Tuesday, you will not find any answer about why only few countries are included in the Tournament!
I will never promote this game again
*This is very wrong of your people that I am not from us so I could not participate in the event. It has been 13 years since I played candy crush, what is the benefit of me not taking part in the event. This is wrong.
*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules
Do you live in any of the participating countries? USA, Canada, Brazil or Western Europe?
Plz ask me fast