Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How does a player pass 306 levels in a week.Especially when they are in 15000 levels. Name, Halime
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I suppose he uses a lot of bloosters or gold bars, he may also buy...I, of course, go to 11430 more or less and I have never bought anything, since I don't have anything to buy online...What I do want to say is: that I can spend like 5 days with the same screen (level)...Greetings from Barcelona, Spain Chasti39