Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Look at the four red objects in the second column from the left. Three of them should burst, and definitely four should, but they don't. This seems to only be happening with red ones
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @minnaj🤗 Thank you for the screenshot!
I was writing my comment while you added the screenshot😅
The issue with the "keys" was escalated to the Candy game Studio yesterday itself. They are working on it for a fix. But, I think they might have gone for the Holidays (not sure) and the fix might be delayed!! I will come back if I have any update!
But, if you would like to report to the King Player Support team, please go ahead, as it might fasten the process of fixing the glitch👍️
Thank you for your patience & understanding 🍫🍫
Hello @minnaj🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
Are you talking about the "keys"? Can you post a screenshot of your level board for me?
Talk to you soon
Here's the screen shot