Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t get past it for the life of me with or without boosters, it’s been weeks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @brayden99 🙋♀️
I just replayed the level and I felt that it is much better than some other “nightmare” levels I have played so far!!
I came so close to beating it, but I didn’t want to use any of my in-game boosters to finish as I am just replaying it!
If possible, I would suggest you to keep trying and if you have any pregame boosters, I would recommend to starting your level then. If you have Chocolate box, once you finish all the tasks of first box, it rewards you 20 minutes of both Color bomb & Striped/Wrapped candy. That would come in very handy! I tried the level about 10 times now! Every 4th trial, I was getting more chances to create special candies! Because of which, I was getting closer to clear the goals!
Let me see if my Community Friend @christinewupp has better tips to help you 👍
Hello @brayden99🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I just passed this level in my 2nd game!! Let me check the level and get back to you and see if I can get any tips for you!
If you have any questions in the meantime, please post back by typing below🍫🍫