Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't find my account here. Can you help? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome to the community. This place can indeed be difficult to navigate. To find your account tap on your name at the top of your own post, or tap on the little icon at the top right of this page. I am not myself an expert on community matters, but you may find this page helpful I link below. Click on the link and it will send you to a page with all the threads you might find of interest.
Same issue. I just signed up. I’m using the same email as my Apple account to play games. I’m not sure that they have a sync function yet. Fingers crossed