Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't log into my account to save my game......
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Am using a Huawei phone..... I can't log in it juc taps then that's it nothing more it doesn't allow me to go to my profile
Hello @Sheron_zvomuya97🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using?
Can you please show me a screenshot of your game "Home" screen and also where it is taking you to "Play" screen?
To attach the screenshots, you will have to click on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the box given below🍫🍫
I'm not able to log into my account and I can't even save my game it keeps on refusing it just takes me back to "Play" everytime I want to log in
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here
If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!