Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is anybody else finding that the higher we get in the levels the more money we have to get into the game to be able to go on to the next level? I'm finding it's about impossible to get into the challenges. The higher you get up into the levels unless you can invest money. I am on level 5230. It gives you sixteen plays which is just totally impossible unless you invest money for more time. This has happened many times the higher I go in levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I agree with you, but my experience is after level 10,000. You can see reviews from YouTube, play several events in the game to produce boosters
Hi @Hopper I think the term " invest" money is not a good description for Candy Crush: This game eats your boosters, your gold and eventually your money, and it never spits any back out! In fact the more money you spend the more the game will swallow, quite the opposite to an investment. If you find you cannot pass levels without paying then I am afraid I must warn you that this will only get worse and more costly from here on. Please don't spend money on this game if you don't get fun or enjoyment out of it. Ask yourself if you are getting value for money.
Thanks 😊 I am still struggling 😫 on 5230. I had many Boasters saved up, although not the ones that would help me in this particular game. What is needed here is more than 16 plays. At this rate I will never make it to tour level.