Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is it possible to beat level 255 without boosters? I am sooo stuck. Help please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i have only 14 moves to clear the level and it's not looks like this it's move totally changed what can i do to clear the level
Hello @Edistowoman🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Thanks a lot! I was able to understand the issue you are experiencing with the help of your screenshot.
Our Community In-charge team has provided some tips & steps on how to resolve —> Issue of 1000's of minutes to refill the Lives
Hopefully, this will resolve the issue! Please let me know if you need further assistance🍫🍫
yes
I can’t play cause I have to wait HOW LONG to get another life? Thanks for trying to answer my question. I think level 255 DOES look like yours though.
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
In theory…..yes. In practice it depends on the King gods to send you a lucky board. This level only has 12 moves now. Only possible if they give you the candies needed to make colour bomb/wrap combos. Johnny did pass it in 12 moves in this video, but King gave him a helping hand, to be sure, with all those colour bombs dropping out of nowhere. I'm not sure they are still this kind to players now. But if you are of a patient nature, eventually King will give you a lucky board I expect. They don't want players to quit this early on in the game?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 255 Like this? or please take a screenshot