Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not happy I used extra hold to continue on the level, then was forced to quit and get kicked out of the royale due to a tech issue I have the video to prove it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lucia4301 Unfortunately on your screenshot I cannot see which level you are playing here. So I cannot check this level out in my game or on YouTube. But I do have a suspicion that there may be nothing wrong here and the level is meant to be tricky: You probably need to make sure the frosting does not get destroyed until the dragon has moved along the conveyor belt to the space above the exit. Timing seems to be important here. I suspect this in not a technical issue but part of the level design.
Hello @lucia4301🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! You will have to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint.
Since you are on a mobile device, please follow below steps⬇️
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing below🍫🍫