Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve seen those with 30 loves (130 green) and 24 moves (150 green) How am I supposed to get 150 in 18?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello! here is the screenshot. I tried to update the app to see if that made any change and it did not. I noticed I’ve been getting stuck on some levels for days/weeks sometimes and started to investigate… thnx for your time :)
Hello @cmasnow🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, can you please post a screenshot level 7964 game board?
To reply back, you can type below. To post the screenshot, click on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner🍫🍫