Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Anyone else seeing keys not clear?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Okay, I didn't know. I only get this problem in my game at 15,000 +. Maybe it is only for some players then, not everyone. the keys in my 6000 + games are fine.
@christinewupp just so you know it isn't just higher levels as I have posted elsewhere that I am suffering from this glitch as well and I haven't got to level 6000 yet.
Hi @MalPaPa13 There is a graphics glitch with the keys in the higher levels ranges. The orange keys are actually yellow I believe! Try matching that key with yellow candies and it should work. The red keys are also faulty, I think they should probably be orange. It's a shambles, really, King know about it but well, it's Easter so there is no one about to fix it this weekend.