Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I have never logged into the game but today I decided to connect my Facebook and lost all progress. Can you help? I was on level 385
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @TyHack🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! You will have to contact the King Player Support team and request to help you with restoring the progress your game —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
Please let me know if you need further assistance with anything! You can reply by typing below🍫🍫