Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Glitch in game didn't allow me to continue to the next level, the screen froze only in the middle, not allowing me to continue! I took screen shots. I was able to click and receive responses back on the screen outside the middle but not allowing me to move forward. I was #1. Why did the screen glitch?
I have plenty of memory.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @palmbeachfloridaπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint. You can use this link β> https://soporto.king.com/contact
And, the Player Support team might be able to shed some light about "why" it happened! So, please do contact them and send your complaint.
If you have any further questions, you can type below π«π«