Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
game problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was playing the Candy Royale special - 100 players, win 21 new levels in a row for share of 1500 gold. After winning 15 levels I closed the app. When I returned 1 hour later I reopened the app and Candy Royale progress was at zero. My win streak progress was still at 15. I was playing on the Candy Crush Saga app on my desktop computer. However, I checked on Facebook app and phone app and they also showed Candy Royale progress at zero, win streak 15. I played Candy Royale special again but did not close the app before I finished the 21 levels and it worked fine.
Hello @Sqweezersπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When you said "it returned to level 0" β did you mean that the Candy Royale progress was reset to 0? OR was it your level progress?
If it is the Candy Royale progress β there must have been a glitch with the event! Please contact King Player Support team and send them a complaint.
Are you playing the game on a computer - Facebook Browser OR a mobile device?
Please reply by typing below π«π«