Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, for the last week or so I can't connect to the app store. I've cleared my cache, logged out and in and rebooted my phone but this hasn't fixed the problem. Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Minglis🤗 Thank you for the update!
I am very glad to know that the App store has started working again! There must be some temporary server issues that might have affected your game!
And, please don't worry about asking a question! You did not waste anytime at all! We all are here to help our co-players😍
Have fun & keep crushing 🍫🍫
Hello, thanks so much for your reply. Just like going to the GP, the moment I posted my question, the app started working again. I'm so sorry to have wasted your time.
Hello @Minglis🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Which device are you using to play the game?