Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi my all start game disappeared! Why this happened? I was in top 5! Is this because I'm arrive to Dubai on holidays?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try to set the time on your device to UK time @Suri123 rather than "automatic". I'm not sure this will fix it now because the first round is finished. But maybe you will be able to compete when you get back from holiday. There will be second chance rounds all the way up to April 18th I think. Whatever happens, please don't be too upset about it and enjoy your holiday!
It may indeed have something to do with it. I have found that if we change the time or date on our devices then live events tend to disappear. I have had events disappear just when I crossed a time zone on a cruise ship, so a long distant flight may well have had the same effect.
i leave in Uk. I arrived last night to Dubai holidays. I was on 1st place to qualify to enter to next level! This should not happen!
Hello @Suri123🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which country do you live in? I am not sure about what happens if we go to a different country for vacation!! I will try to find that out!
But, let's check something! Right now, what do you see in your "Events folder"? Can you show me a screenshot?