Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was #1 in my group and my hub is just gone. So frustrating. I don’t have anything on the side of my screen. Just the usual - bonus wheel. No all stars. No candy royale. Nothing. What gives, King?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gee_whiz🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The HUB icon has been glitchy from a while now! So, please don't pay attention to that.
But, if you do not have any features in your "Events' folder, please replay a level and lose it. Then, go back to the map and open the Events folder and most of your events should be back. For the Daily Treat Machine, you might have to do this again, as sometimes, the Treat Machine is not appearing in the first trial!!
Please let me know if this worked or not!
I can click on the hub but the only thing it does is show the advertisement for the all star game. There are no other options
The features are just not appearing. The purple candies are no longer stars. They are just the usual shape. I have won several boards and none of the features are present anymore. This really is frustrating. I paid for extra time to play and for gold bars in hopes of continuing to win. However, that now doesn’t matter because I can’t even access the game anymore
I have won a game with purple candies and it doesn’t appear. Neither does the season pass.
Great to know that the HUB returned 😍
About the All Stars, please play a level that has Purple candies in it & win it. The leaderboard will come up with your actual scores.
And the Train with different bonuses — I am thinking you are talking about "Season Pass"!! It is going to end in 15 minutes! But, you winning the level will bring that up too 👍️
My hub returned but I no longer see my position in the All Star game nor do I have the train with different bonuses available for winning certain levels.