Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
TEll me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The list you see on google only show players who have claimed their badge here:
I have reached 5000 level but my name not there
You have the banner already, I see it on your player card. Is it this list you found on google?
to appear on this list I think you need to apply for the badge here:
Well done for getting this far and great crushing according to your player card! I am not sure what list you found on google, but it is unlikely to be up to date. Only King have access to all the latest player data.
I already Played it 2 time
On google
Hello. Where do you see that list? Perhaps you could send in a screenshot of it? Is it here in this community?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congratulations for your progress, To get your banner updated, please replay level 5.000.Thank you
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @vinnu11 πββοΈ
Congratulations for passing 5 Milestones ππ»ππ»ππ»
Which list are you talking about? Can you provide more details?
The list of the members who crossed the 5000 level recently
Hello @vinnu11 Which list do you mean?