Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello so I am currently in qualifiers I just placed first and qualified to the second round I am currently 17 and half years old is there any way I can still compete in the tournament since I have permission from legal guardian?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more Info Here
and For more info here
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/all-stars