Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm in Scotland do we have to travel to America if we get through to the All Stars final !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Maggzeπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Yes! If you reach to the Finals, you will have to travel to America to take part in the Finals in Live!
Please check β> All Stars Terms & Conditions for complete details!
If and its a big if lol , I do manage the finals can I bring my 17 year old daughter as my guest x