Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How does someone pass 61 levels within 8 hours in the weekly contest on candy crush saga?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you
Could someone explain this further?
Hello @Queenie_7 it is difficult to explain further as Christine has done a good job of explaining it already, but I will have a go.
Completing 61 levels in 8 hours is relatively easy and all you need to do is play for a long time without stopping.
I don't play as quickly or for as long as Christine, but I can complete 15 levels in 40 minutes. Therefore if I played without stopping I would complete 60 levels in 3 hours.
I hope that makes sense.
I'm sorry I didn't understand your example.
Hi @Queenie_7 This is such a common question here in the community: How do some players pass so many more level than I do? The answer is that we all have different styles and strategies of playing. For example, I play one episode at a time without stopping, and I take about half an hour to play each episode. So yes, if I played four episodes back to back for two hours, then I'd pass 60 levels in just two hours. During competitions, such as right now while All Stars is being played, you might find that some players pass a LOT of levels in a very short time, because they try to win their leaderboards.