Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I qualified for the all stars in game tournament but I do not remember clicking I accept for the terms and conditions. I read them but I don’t know that I got a pop up to press accept. How can I verify?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
By playing and taking part you automatically accept the Terms and Conditions. You probably missed the pop up. It was very brief and looked just like all those other pop ups we get. They would not have allowed you to play the qualifiers without this, so don't worry, you've done it.
Hello @brea111🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I don't think it matters if we "accept" the terms & conditions or not!! I too do not remember if I have "accepted" or X the window😅
All we need to do is - follow those conditions, I guess!! Here are the Terms & Conditions of All Stars 2024