Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There isn’t many ways to win free lives that needs to be fixed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ervireenay93🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
What I do in my game is — make lot of friends! And, as soon as I open the game, I send lives and I also ask for lives from at least 20 friends each day! So that, my Envelope will be full of lives and I can use my allowed 20 Lives everyday!
Now, with the new feature of "Player Cards" on the game map, it has become easy for me to add friends to my game🤩