Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is my Game appearing in french and how can I change it to english?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Greece. But it's ok I asked facebook and it's back to normal again in english. Thanks for your effort to help out/
Hello @Lovesong🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game?
Did you check "Country" settings?
I tried it (in facebook) and it still shows it in french what else can I do? 😟
Hi ad Welcome to the King Community
It depends on where you are playing your game. If you play through King.com or Facebook you may go to Settings / Select Language & Input / Choose the desired language from the drop-down list.