Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Any explanation why I didn’t receive my 35 gold bars after winning an episode race today?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @DHIP79🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Unfortunately, I do not have an answer for that because I am also wondering the same! It used to be 45 then was reduced to 40 Gold Bars and now, it became 35!!
I have asked our Community In-charge but, still waiting for to hear back from them! If I have information, I will definitely update you👍️