Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do u beat it I have spent what my husband allows me to spend .I have used up everything….I got down to one move …these levels should not be so hard ….r am I just not smart enough.
I enjoy this game but it is frustrating…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 5067 like this?
Congratulations @kayhayden8 👏👏👏👏
Now, onto the next journey💪
Oh my I finally beat it…thanks for ur encouragement!
Great job!! You can do it👍️🌟
I came so close I only needed one more move!!
Hello @kayhayden8,
That is just an YouTube video, which you also can search for😉
I have never had that many same colors come down…u played well,I enjoyed watching.
I will keep trying …but !!!
Hello @kayhayden8🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on a level that has been bugging from past few days!!
And, please never feel that way! Some levels are pesky, that eat up our time & resources and still do not give us a win!!
Can you show me a screenshot of the level (after you click "Play")?
To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left of the box given below🍫🍫