Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid 5.99 and thought I was supposed to get an hour of free games, but I didn’t. Did I read that wrong.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lgngreyhame 🙋♀️
Did you contact the Customer Support team regarding your missing items?
Hello @lgngreyhame🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchased items!!
When you said "free games" - did you mean an hour of → Free boosters OR Unlimited lives?
Please go to this informative article provided by our Community In-charge team and select the device you have used to make your purchases. Then, follow the steps provided there —> Did something go wrong with your purchases.
If you have any other questions, please reply back by typing below 🍫🍫