Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I send lives a lot! I just wonder what the scorecard for this reflects. Are the lives sent reflecting the lives they have sent to me or to others? Are the lives won reflecting what they have received from others? Clarity, please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mspowbiz1π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
That "Lives Sent" button reflects to the number of Lives that player sent - in general, but not just to you!
That "Levels Won" button represents how many levels that player had won (not played) in one particular week! I am not sure of the duration that "week" is being calculated!!
If you have any other questions, you can type below π«π«