Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my progress after I updated my iPhone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Riazran🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your level progress of your game!
Please try the steps & suggestions provided in this Help Article provided by our Community In-charge team —> Have you lost your level progress (click on these Green letters)
Once you open the article, scroll down all the way and select your device and go from there.
If you have any questions, you can reply by typing below🍫🍫