Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I try to buy something , It tells me to update my address. Where and how to do this???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @Sweetds π€
I think this article in our Community's Help Center might help you β> How do I change payment information on Android device.
Please post back and let me know if it helped or not! So that, I can look further!
Android phone
Hello @Sweetdsπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game?