Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
im playing candy crush on my apple IPhone and I dont have an option to upload a profile picture
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Apologies for not being much of a help π
No I do not have a camera icon, thank you for responding
Hello @JDizzle46π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you not see the "camera icon" on your profile screen?
If so, that is a recent change that some players received! Unfortunately, if there is no Camera icon, then, there is no option to change/upload a profile picture!! I think the game automatically provides a random picture!
But, if you have saved your game through Facebook, you can add a pic on FB profile!