Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Unlocking Free Boosters in Candy Crush Saga.You can get them through several in-game activities. One popular way is by spinning the Daily Booster Wheel. Daily Win , and play events in the game This wheel offers you a chance to win a free booster daily
Hello @valentintanase11 I am sorry but I don't quite understand what it is you are asking.
Are you asking how do you obtain free boosters, or are you asking how do you use your boosters in the game.
If you are asking how do you get boosters from this site then you can't.
how I try free boosters?