Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing and was top of the leaderboard but now it’s disappeared. How do I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you! I tried it and it still didn’t work- see screenshots
Hello @gerigj🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you log out of the game OR closed that App for a while?
Can you show me a screenshot of your events folder please?
Try this --> Log out of the game -- close the App -- restart your device after shutting it down for about 10 minutes -- reopen the App and log into the game -- replay a level that has Purple candies and win it -- see if the leaderboard appears again.