Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I qualified in the first round of 2024 all stars but now the hub is gone and I can’t see my qualified status on the events tB
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I used to have the qualified banner at the top by now it’s gone and no hub access
Hello @briannarose76🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which events do you see any events at all? Can you please show me a screenshot of your Events folder?
To reply back, you can type in the box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box 🍫🍫