Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think I joined the tournament, but when I click on the Hub icon screen just dims.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kwilde as you have qualified you don't need a leader board as that part of the competition has finished. You will see a new leader board on the 5th April when the knockout rounds start.
The Hub is just an advertising feature and does not provide you with any information on your progress in the competition
Well I see it says I qualified, but I see nothing else about the tournament anywhere.
Hello @kwilde🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The HUB icon has been glitchy for many players. Please do not pay attention to it as it does not affect your game and/or Tournament.
For the Grey screen -- all you have to do is click anywhere on the screen and it will become normal.
Can you explain your question a bit more about "how to see Tournament Standings"?