Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I make a payment of 29rs today. But I didn't get the reward. I purchase a special reward of rs 29 but they said the payment was unsuccessful. What can I do now? Please help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @avb785699🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! You will have to contact the Customer Support and find out what happened!
Which device did you use to make the purchase?