Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
OMG can the words 'earn money' please be added to the approved posts list @QueenB @FluffyDinosaur π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@QueenB now that you are back I hope you can get the phrase 'earn money' added to the list of phrases that make a post disappear without a trance
I know I ended my comment with a laughing emoji @QueenB but please, please consider adding the phrase 'earn money' to the list of words that need approval before a post can be submitted.