Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I will never play this game again although being a great game but having to pay out money just to get through a ridiculous hurdle I see it’s gambling I’ve went through a lot because of the love of the game now I’m skint in recovery so beware people
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , Which level are you play ? Please remember to use a nice and friendly tone in the Community.