We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Game # 3822

susanae
susanae Posts: 2 Newbie

I cannot figure out this level. Nothing works. I have spent way too much money trying. I need help! It’s the first time I have had this problem. Thanks for help.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,386 Legend
    edited April 4

Hello @susanae I am very sorry to hear that you have spent so much time and money trying to pass level 3822. I wish you had come to this community earlier, as this is a level we can help definitely you with. It has a very straightforward mechanic, but several players have struggled with it before you. This is the starting board:

You need to follow a certain sequence here and it is important not to play any boosters that might destroy the yellow candies. So do not play the fish booster and do not play a colour bomb/colour bomb combo.

First you need to get to the solo yellow key inside the liquorice near the bottom. If you have a lollipop, you could use that on the key as there are not many moves in this level. Once the yellow key is destroyed the first dragon is released.

I used a lollipop on the key myself to illustrate this:

The dragon now sits between the yellow candies at the top left. Matching the three yellow candies will automatically let the dragon fall into its exit.

The match also releases the next key, the blue on the right. You will need to use a stripe or wrap to get that, or a lollipop hammer. I manage to make a striped candy:

The orange match will hit the blue key and release the second dragon.

Now match the yellow candies at the top left to move the second dragon to its exit. This will automatically remove all the jellies from that corner as well, so there is no need to get through the liquorice.

I now have the remaining moves to clear the rest of the jelly. It may not be easy as there are so few moves, but I do hope this explains to you how this level works. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?