Level 5343

Options
pumcar
pumcar Posts: 34 Level 2

why do these levels have such a few moves? You know we will not be able to win without boosters and gold. However your game takes our gold annd boosters and does not give us results. It has become a fraudulent game. Please consider this.

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,671 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting , Could you please take a screenshot level 5343?

• pumcar
    pumcar Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

this has 14 moves only. You need5 hits to get rid of one sugar box

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,671 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Thanks for replying

Level 5343 .This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play near to jellies and make special candy. Combine them with other to break more jellies.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    edited April 5
    Options

Hello and Welcome back to the King Community @pumcar🤗

I understand your frustration! The only trick I use is to play such levels is, with the help of pre-game boosters! And, I will make sure that I have few in-game boosters too!

If you have access to "Season pass" in your game, I would recommend you to finish the event and climb all 10 tiers, so that you can collect the most useful UFO booster & a Hand booster.

And, another useful feature in the game is - Chocolate Box! You can play till Silver box and collect Lollipop Hammer & Free Switch boosters. Once you accumulate enough boosters, you can attempt to beat the level. But, I would suggest you not to waste your in-game boosters unless you are very close to the win.

Let me give a shout out to our Community Friend @christinewupp and see if she has any tips for you to beat the level!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?