This episode (6471-6485) has been extremely rough with back to back super hard, nightmarishly and legendary levels. I’ll shamefully admit, I have been spending a lot of money on previous episodes. But I refuse to purchase anything else from this game as I see it’s nothing but greed. (The only help the game offers is a “discount” for you to actually purchase something to help you out.) Back to the weekly contest. I’ve noticed that this particular player seems to appear when I’m struggling and I stop spending money on the game. He won the weekly contest last week and looks like he will be winning again this week. He is not on my friend list, but it’s starting to feel like he’s sent as competition when I stop spending money on the game. As if he’s put in the race to encourage me to purchase boosters and bars. Not this time. And as creators of a game, trust me, when things are not making sense to the players.. it’s definitely making “cents” to King!